- Handy light tablet for universal use
- Various mountings for the optimal placement of the tablet in the vehicle
- Processor with interfaces for future innovations
- Dongle with connector to the OBD plug. In connection with the repeater the rpm of the testing vehicles can be seen on the tablet
- Router for the LAN connection in the towing vehicle
- Modern wireless network technology with router and GPS
- Quick charger for the tablet
- 2 USB charging sockets are available as power sources
- Windows Software, which is available on every computer, tablet and smartphone
- Easy touchscreen menu for an intuitive operation
- All important information and buttons are on a mask
- The rpm of the trial vehicle can optionally be seen on the tablet as well
- Customer specific modifications in single software components are possible
- UNSINN-developed software for the regulation of the hydraulic retarder. It can be adapted to customer needs.
- The UNSINN Inhouse Software Team is looking forward to your special requests.
- Entire perfomance range over the complete speed range available due to efficient coorporation of retarder and rear axle
- Customer specific modification on single software components of the test software quickly realisable due to intern development
- Efficient heat dissipation due to the use of high performance fans
- Operation of the braking trailer by standard tablet or laptop
- Car-like braking characteristics of the trailer due to innovative braking system with ABS
- Use of robust commercial vehicle components of renowned German producers
- 60 years experience in vehicle construction
- Short ways to the automotive industry
- Great selection of rental braking trailers
- Quick transaction and delivery by own staff
- Trained staff can also be available on the test site
UNSINN braking trailer models
UNSINN braking trailers have a maximum traction of 8 kN up to 15 kN and a performance range of 125 kW up to 300 kW with a maximum application speed of 130 km/h up to 160 km/h. The temperature and speed-dependant regulation of the system prevents from overheating and therefore from failing. The heat rising in the UNBRAKE gets discharged downwards by high performance fans and thus can be used to dry the perhabs wet test track. You can find further information here in our flyer.
You are interested in a braking trailer?
Use our contact form and tell us your individual request.
Ein Fachberater nimmt sich anschließend viel Zeit für Sie und findet mit Ihnen die optimale Lösung für Ihre Anforderungen! A specialist adviser will take the time and find the optimal solution for you!