- Stable "foundation" for Tiny House structures
- 3,5 t or 6,0 t admissible total weight
- Easy and safe movement of the axes
- Drawbar detachable
- Extensive range of accessories available
- Including CoC (Certificate of Conformity)
- No minimum order quantity
- Setup consulting and service
Body width up to 3.00 m
- The chassis is approved via a standard CoC. The Tiny House construction itself is judged as an indivisible load by the releasable connection to the chassis.
- The extremely stable construction of the chassis provides stability for a 3.0 m wide structure.
- Up to an exterior width of 3.0 m, you are within the so-called " consultation-free area", i.e. the transport is simply applied for at the responsible district office (road traffic authority) and can be approved area-wide.
- For further information, please contact your contact person at UNSINN.
Unique fastening - load securing
The load is secured by a combination of frictional force (between frame and floor) and a form fit. A conventional tension belt (with profile hooks at the fixed and loose ends) is used to secure the load and implement the form fit.